Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Lindsay Lohan: Fashion Week Fabulous


Getting in her fill of fashion week, Lindsay Lohan attended the Alice + Olivia Spring 2010 show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York City on Saturday night (September 12).

The “Mean Girls” starlet looked stylish in an all-black ensemble, posing for pictures before heading to her seat to check out the popular designer’s latest offerings.

In related news, Miss Lohan recently opened up about living her life under the spotlight - with others doing all that they can to break her down with scandalous stories.

“I know that I’m a target and I know that I’ve given people a lot of reasons to kind of run with things that have been said,” Lindsay told Access Hollywood. “But I no longer intend on doing that … I’m not perfect.”

Continuing on, LiLo adds, “The second that I decided I wanted to be in front of the camera I kind of, I think I’ve always kind of, you know … I aspired to be like Britney Spears in the tabloids/ So it’s kind of something you sign up for in the beginning and if you really want it … that comes with it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share